On this page you will find a summary of how Goldfinger porcelain works with personal data and the main principles of protection of your personal data and other processed data in accordance with the GDPR.
What is GDPR
The GDPR, or General Data Protection Regulation, entered into force on 25 May 2018 and provides a new legal framework for the protection of personal data in the European area in order to protect as much as possible the rights of EU citizens against unauthorized use of their data, including personal data. data. GDPR applies to all companies and institutions, but also to individuals and online services that process user data.
Your data The controller of your personal data will be Goldfinger porcelán v.o.s. 616 00, Brno Komín, Štursova 34. This data will be processed by the company (Administrator) according to the conditions below. The administrator can be contacted by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process?
We only process personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our services (for example, subscribing to a newsletter or ordering goods), or concluding a purchase contract in the case of purchasing our goods. This is the data that you provide us when registering for one of our services:
• name and surname (if you tell us when ordering)
• contact and / or delivery address (for the purpose of delivery of the ordered goods)
• telephone number (for the purpose of delivery of the ordered goods or information about the status of the order)
• payment details (payment card number) stored in your account (only for possible purchases on our e-shop)
• other data that you voluntarily fill in yourself, for example in the contact form
and the information we collect by using our website:
• IP address
• cookies (in the case of online services)
• or another online identifier Why we process your personal data We process your personal data mainly for the following reasons:
• so that we can provide you with the services you have expressed interest in (ordering goods or purchasing them in the e-shop, sending a newsletter),
• to improve the quality of our services and, if necessary, add new services that you are interested in
• so that we can analyze and measure interest in our services and products
• so that we can analyze your preferences and display content that really interests you accordingly
• to gain benefits in organizing our marketing campaigns
• so that we can answer your questions sent via our contact forms.
By giving your consent to the processing of your personal data, we may continue to provide you with these services.
Who has access to your data
Your personal data is safe with us. We work exclusively with partners who are demonstrably trustworthy and who are able to guarantee the security of your personal data. None of our partners may use your personal information for purposes other than those described in this policy, nor may they provide it to anyone else. Third parties that may have access to your personal data are:
• persons to whom we provide data for the purpose of analyzing traffic to our websites
• persons who provide for us the technical operation of a certain service or operators of technologies that we use for our services
• people who provide us with sufficient security and integrity of our services and websites and also regularly test this security
• payment gateway providers (payment card providers) in the case of online payment
• transport service providers that deliver your orders to you
• operators of technical solutions, thanks to which we can display relevant content and advertising only for you.
Under certain legal conditions, we are then obliged to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations, for example to the Police of the Czech Republic, or to other bodies active in criminal proceedings, including specialized departments and other public administration bodies.
What are cookies and what types do we use
These are text files that contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. Each time you visit this website, cookies are then sent back to the original website or to another page that recognizes them. Your person is not identifiable on the basis of this information, not even with the use of other information we have about you. For example, information about the type of device and browser used, language preferences, or pages that have been visited.
If you do not want to store these cookies, you can block their use on this page:
How long we process your data
We will process your data for the entire period of using our services (ie the duration of the contractual relationship between us) and subsequently on the basis of your consent for a further 3 years, unless your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked by you. We are required by law to retain your billing information for a period of 5 years.
Can we process your personal data without your consent?
Yes, we may process your personal data without your consent, but only for the purpose:
• provision of a service or product (fulfillment of a contract concluded between you and us, where the contract also represents the actual use of a certain service without the need to sign anything);
• fulfillment of legal obligations that result for us from generally binding legal regulations (eg we are obliged to store operational and location data on the basis of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications); or
• processing that is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (eg for direct marketing, ensuring the security of our websites). The possibility and legality of such & nbsp; processing follows directly from the valid legal regulations and your consent to this processing is not required.